how to write an essay fce cambridge
how to write a cover letter to hr manager
how to write an essay wikihow
how to write a letter year 3
how to write an essay for fce exam
how to write email to support
how to write an essay in british english
how to write a letter to microsoft xbox
1. Art courses in Capri, and holiday bookings, are offered by Capri Art Experience, and matters in relation to hotel accommodation are managed by the respective hotels. Airfare and travel expenses are not included.
2. Terms of Booking
a. To reserve your place, you may either:
i. Complete the purchase online; or
ii. Email us to arrange a non-refundable deposit of 50%, if you are booking a one-week or weekend experience.
b. If you opt to book with a deposit, the full balance must be paid at least 12 weeks before the start date.
i. If payment is not received by the 12-week date, Capri Art Experience reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
ii. For cancellations made up to 12 weeks before a start date, the total balance (minus the non-refundable deposit) will be refunded.
iii. For cancellations made less than 12 weeks before the start date, no refunds will be issued.
c. For bookings made less than 12 weeks in advance of the start of your art experience, the full amount must be paid at the time of the booking.
3. If for any reason the experience is cancelled by Capri Art Experience, the full payment, including deposit, will be 100% reimbursed. We only refund our own holiday experience offering, we do not refund the cost of travel or other third party costs.
4. If an instructor must withdraw at the last minute due to illness, incapacity, or circumstances beyond our control, the full payment, including deposit will be 100% refunded.
5. You are required to arrange comprehensive travel insurance, including trip cancellation and liability cover, full cover for your (or your party’s) personal belongings, accident and emergency cover, etc., since these are not covered by the insurance of Capri Art Experience.
6. Any chargeable expenses arising during your stay (e.g. shopping, extra trips requested, medical or hospital appointments, prescriptions and medications etc.) shall be settled with Capri Art Experience before departure.
7. You shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property, and leave them in the same state of repair as they were found at the start of the holiday period. Any damage to the property resulting from negligence will be charged for by Capri Art Experience.
8. Capri Art Experience shall not be liable to you for:
a. Any temporary defect in the supply of public services to the locations during the art experience, nor in the respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property.
b. Any loss, damage, illness or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond our control.
c. Any accident, damage, loss or inconvenience that you or any member of your party may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, the art experience or resulting from any cause whatsoever.
d. The use of amenities and equipment, where offered, is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to persons or property.
e. Personal belongings are at your risk at all times.
9. You shall accept responsibility for the safety of your person and all members of your party at all times. Capri Art Experience takes no responsibility for the safety of guests.
10. Under no circumstances shall Capri Art Experience’s liability to you exceed the amount paid to Capri Art Experience for the booked experience.
11. It is with regret that at the moment, Capri Art Experience is unable to fully accommodate guests with wheelchairs or those who require the use of lifts due to the nature of the locations.
12. Capri Art Experience reserves the right to replace advertised vendors (restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, on-site locations) as needed.
13. Pick up and drop offs for one-week and weekend experiences: complimentary transfers are offered on the first and last days of the holiday. If you need to arrive or depart outside of the designated pick-up times, or if you require a transfer from a different location, private transfers can be arranged at extra cost.
14. Art experiences are open to adults aged 18 years and older.
15. Our Covid Policy:
If you have booked an art experience with us, or are planning to book one but are concerned about coronavirus and how it could affect your holiday, then we would like to reassure you:
a. We regularly evaluate circumstances in accordance with national mandates; if it is safe for the art experience to go ahead then we will proceed with the art experience as planned.
b. If the art experience is postponed and you are unable to attend the new set date, then you will be given a full refund, or the option to keep your place on the new postponed date of the art experience. Alternatively, you will also have the option to use your payment as credit towards a future art experience instead.
c. If the art experience is cancelled and not postponed to a later date we will refund your payment in full.
Your safety is important to us, and we take all adequate precautions to adhere to proper safety and cleanliness. Finally, please remember to book travel insurance when booking your flights or accommodation.
Capri Art Experience
11 Atte Lane
Berkshire RG42 2LG
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|